The battery is charged through the vehicles 12-volt socket. The connector has our intelligent comfort indicator (Part No. 56-870) which shows how much power is left in the battery.
Note: The socket in the vehicle must be live when the ignition is in the “off” position to charge your battery using this accessory.
Compatible with CTEK US 0.8, MULTI US 3300, MUS 4.3, MUS 7002, MXS 5.0 Lithium US, and CT5 Time To Go
- An INDICATOR is the easiest way to monitor the charge in your battery. An accurate voltage reading for your battery is displayed two hours after you’ve used your vehicle.
- GREEN means the battery voltage is more than 12.65 V. No need for charging.
- YELLOW means the battery voltage is between 12.4 and 12.65 V. It’s time to consider charging the battery.
- RED means the battery voltage is below 12.4 V. It’s definitely time to charge the battery.
- Current drain: 1.5mA
- Current drain/month: 1.1Ah